Columbia SC Real Estate - Capital City Realty
Welcome to Capital City Realty, Columbia SC's Boutique Real Estate Firm! What does that mean? We provide personalized service and immediate responses to all your real estate needs. Our expertise and knowledge of our community and industry make us the top boutique real estate firm in the Columbia metropolitan area.
Capital City Realty’s intimate size allows us to respond quickly to our clients’ needs without overlooking details. Let us show you a level of professional service that always puts your real estate needs first. If you are looking for a home, a building site or investment property, or if you are considering placing one of them on the market, we can help.
At Capital City Realty, our commitment to the real estate profession is strong. Our obligation to observe high ethical standards is uncompromising. We are trained, qualified professionals who combine experience, education and know-how to promote the welfare and common good for both our buyer and seller.
Buyer Agency Saves Buyers Money: All agents on our sales team are experienced in working for buyers. Through researching comparable sales and other data sources we ensure buyer clients the best possible price on homes for sale. Capital City Realty buyer agents work hard to negotiate the most favorable terms for their clients.
For Buyers & Sellers: Whether buying or selling a home you are in good hands with our agents. All agents are experienced in working for buyers as well as marketing homes for sale. Capital City Realty agents work hard to get the best deal for their buyers and the most money for their sellers.
Home Warranty Program: At Capital City Realty we care about our clients and their home purchase. If a home needs a warranty and we cannot negotiate one in the contract we will provide one.
Capital City Realty is a Boutique real estate company with decades of expertise in the Columbia real estate market. We at Capital City Realty look forward to working with you!
Meet the Team
- Bethany, Thank you so much for your guidance and wisdom during our home purchase. We truly appreciate you! We love our new home and have you to thank! Thank you for all of the delicious goodies - they kept us energized during the move! Wine & puppy date soon! Love, Donna.
- Demetra was extremely helpful throughout my entire (first-time) home buying process.
She answered all my questions very promptly and worked incredibly hard to ensure I
understood each step of the home-buying process. With her, I felt as if I was her only
client; I always felt like a priority. She was very helpful in helping me find the perfect
home for me, ensuring the home had all the features I was looking for. I will definitely
recommend Demetra to others looking for a realtor, and I would absolutely use her in the
future if I ever sell my home! - Danielle Vance
- We Joseph & Mary Bowman, would like to inform you about the magnificent job that Ms. Donna Attaway bestowed upon us. Our relocation and home purchasing process was fantastic. Ms. Donna made us feel so at home throughout the entire process. Her professionalism was outstanding and I would recommend her services to anyone. She went above and beyond to satisfy our every need. I would be delighted to have an employee like her! -Joseph & Mary Bowman
- I bought my house 5 years ago that was one of Tina Stoia's renovations. I absolutely love my home. I have also seen many of her projects over the years and they are all fabulous and one of a kind. - Kristen Wilson
- Hello Tonya, I just wanted to check in with you and let you know that David and I love the house and appreciate all that you did for us during our search and negotiations. When we tell people about our buying experience they are always very impressed with the contract terms that were agreed upon and the fact that you found us a contractor for the additions we were interested in (building is in progress right now) and the stove exchange (we love the induction range). Thank you so much for all that you did for us, we truly appreciate you going above and beyond what was necessary. If we come across anyone that is interested in buying a home in this area we will absolutely give them your information. Sincerely, Diane and David Montgomery