A 303 Willow Winds Dr, Columbia SC is a one owner patio home built in 1983. It was just listed for the first time ever. Imagine that…a one owner home, well maintained since 1983 in the Willow Winds Community.
Check out all Willow Winds Homes for Sale.
Things you will appreciate about this well maintained home in the Willow Winds Community.
- Recent updates include paint and carpeting
- Stained wood interior trim
- Oversized kitchen with eat in dining area
- Kitchen sink has a pass through to great room
- Oversized great room has brick fireplace, atrium and a flex dining area
- Master bedroom has a walk in closet and ensuite bath with double vanity and tub
- Sliding doors from master bedroom open to private back yard
- Flex room by front entry ideal for home office, dining room or study
- Lush landscaping in private back courtyard with covered patio
- Garage with side entrance
- Large common area in front of the home and adjoining the left side
Things you will appreciate about the Willow Winds Community.
- 65 single family homes on one continuous winding road
- Single entrance and exit into community
- Conveniently located and close to everything
- 1.5 miles from Interstate 26 and the St Andrews Rd Exit 106
- Homes are hard coat stucco over concrete block with exposed brick accents
- Lush common areas are in front of most homes
- Beautiful community street type lighting
- Low annual homeowner association dues
See homes for sale in Willow Winds Community